Re: REFLECTOR: BOUNCE reflector@awpi.com: Non-member

> In a message dated 7/17/99 1:39:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time, N642JM@aol.com
> writes:
>
> << N642JM >>
> Sorry, I do not understand---we've been on the Reflector for a year or
> so--From Mark Machado at Velocity West we heard about you and he "signed us
> up".
> Can you enlighten me  ?
> Mary Wright--N642JM@aol.com

I run the reflector out of the goodness of my heart.

The reflector is a closed list, open to Velocity builders.  If you
are not registered, you cannot post or read.

When Mark told me to sign you up, we bypassed the normal process
of email verification.  If you have your email from the reflector
going to two different accounts, then when you send email
from the account that is not registered with me, it will bounce.

It's no big deal.  I usually delete the bounced email, but I felt
yours was worth repeating to the entire group.

If you want your other address registered, send email to
majordomo@awpi.com.  Sometimes, I add people manually, but the
reflector is getting so large these days that I do not have the
time to do everything manually.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!