Re: REFLECTOR: Trim spring question

Dennis, I have two question mark trim springs, the original is about 0.170 thick
and the newer one is about 0.100" thick.  Since they are both the same width you
can be sure that one is stronger than the other so before you start to chop the
spring you might try it as is since the pull force seems in the ball park.

Jim

--
// James F. Agnew