REFLECTOR: VGs anyone?

For those of us that haven't been
>flying canard type aircraft for many hours I suggest only flying for some
>time in the safest conditions; cool mornings and evenings, long runways, etc.

Good advice, Chris.  Whenever I fly a spam can on a cross country in the
summer, I've made it a rule to take off at the crack of dawn and land by
noon.  I'm now convinced I should continue this practice a while longer . .
. especially when my Velocity gets airborne.

Also, I join the rest of my Reflector colleagues in thanking God that
another Velocity pilot and family survived an accident and are alive and
well.  I await the official report, and also appreciate the unofficial
reports and comments.

Dennis Martin