Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity, Accident at Santa Monica, KSMO

Larry,

Well said;  no offense taken.  In retrospect my email may have given the
wrong message.  I was attempting to say what you so eloquently said, that is,
implying it was due to the front aileron bearing was far too premature.  I've
also felt that there has been an excessive amount of criticism towards
Velocity and Dynamic Wing over the past several months on the Reflector.  It
seems sometimes that people think they are buying a $400K Piper instead of a
custom-built aircraft.  Anyway, it was these emotions that got the best of me
and it is why I responded somewhat negatively.  Please accept my apology if I
offended anyone (especially Ray).

Jack