Re: REFLECTOR: Seats

Dave, I had mine done by a local shop that does car and boat upholstery.  He
treated them like boat seats with all stainless and phosphor bronze hardware
as well as waterproof glues.  I also used the Chestnut Hill Foam for the
seats.  You will probably find the cost about $100-125 per seat.

Jim

--

// James F. Agnew
// Tampa, FL