REFLECTOR: Harbor Freight Tools - Home Page

Hi to all, I just ran across this and if you are a fan of a Dremel tool
I suggest that you take a look at this page.

It is basically an air driven 54K RPM (variable) Dremel tool that is
about 6" long and 5/8" in diameter.  I have one, paid a lot more (this
is a great price), and it can not be beat for getting into those tight
places.

Yup, sounds like a dentists drill for those of you that are squeamish.

Jim

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=3995
--
//------10--------20--------30--------40--------50--------60--------70--------80

// James F. Agnew
// Tampa, FL
// Velocity 173 FG Elite ( http://www.VelocityAircraft.com/ ) under
construction

Title: Harbor Freight Tools - Home Page

For special sales information, new products and more, enter your email address here

Clearance Items

Free Catalog

About Us

Order From
Printed Catalog

Retail Stores

Customer
Service

Inside Track Club Members

Hot Links

Review
Shopping Cart

Employment
Opportunities

Security

Open An Account

1/8" HIGH SPEED MINI DIE GRINDER

IDEAL FOR CLOSE-QUARTER WORK

Its small size makes this grinder ideal for close-quarter work. Includes: 60" flex hose, 13-1/2" protective sleeve, 2 brass couplers and 2 wrenches.
  • Manufacturer: Central Pneumatic
  • Collet size: 1/8"
  • No load speed: 54,000 RPM
  • Required pressure: 90 PSI
  • Average air consumption: 2 CFM
  • Overall length: 5-1/4''
  • Tool weight: 1/4 lbs.
  • Shipping weight: 0.7 lb.

ITEM 3995-6VGA

$59.99

$29.99

[ ADD THIS ITEM TO SHOPPING BASKET ]
[Review Basket]

Download product manual for this Item.
.

Home | Review Order | Free Catalog | Search | Links | Retail | Customer Service

Submit a link to your website from our super-link page.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this site,
please e-mail the Webmaster. For Product Help/Info please email Customer Service.
© copyright 1998 Harbor Freight Tools, All Rights Reserved.