Re: REFLECTOR: Interior Adhesive

>I've used the 3-M Super 77 adhesive for the interior of our Goose.  I'm
>not impressed with its holding power.  Did I not prepare my surface
>correctly?

I suggest you check with a good upholstery shop.  When I had my seats done,
my upholsterer told me NOT to use any of the spray adhesives, even the 3M.
He said to come by the shop when ready to bond my headliner, etc. and he
will give me some 3M stuff to paint on with a brush.  I can check on the
specifics if you need it.

Dennis Martin