REFLECTOR: Cab-O-Sil

Would someone please give me a quick lesson on the use of Cab-O-Sil to
thicken microglass that is to be used on the tops of fuel tank bulkheads,
and epoxy to be used to seal the tanks. I've never used it before so I
don't know if I'm supposed to add by volume or if I'm looking for a
particular color or consistency. No doubt this has already been
discussed, but I can't find it.

Thanks.

Doug Hayes
Velocity 173 FG