Re: REFLECTOR: Stealth?

Brian K. Michalk wrote:

>   What happens to our airplanes on radar when
> our transponder goes out?

It glows about twice as bright as an aluminum airplane on a radar
scope.It is built into the Velocity and cannot be changed.

I think those of us who have learned some of this technology should be
responsible with it.  I don't intend to divulge what little I know for
fear that smugglers or terrorist may use it against us.

Be glad that if you have an electrical failure that you can enter
controlled airspace without surprising anybody.  Just come on in and wag
your wings at the tower.  They should have seen you coming and will
understand to give the green light.

Alan