RE: REFLECTOR: Rob Morgan

Hi Mel:
   Rob Morgan bought a big sail boat and he and his wife are living on (in)
it for at least a year traveling all over the world.  His mail can be sent
to P.O.Box 501197-303, Marathon, FL 33050.  I think he has some sort of
forwarding program worked out with someone.  (He found a partner in Florida
for the Velocity, which is the only thing from the past he kept)
   Duane