Re: REFLECTOR: N19DW Accident, Probable Cause

>  In Cessnas and Dromaders,  well as others that have a both position to the
>fuel selector it is common to have one fuel gauge read much lower than the
>other. How, or why, is this different in the Velocity?

Michael:

sorry, I understood you question only the second time I read it, hence my
belated response. I have two things to say:

1. In Cessnas, you monitor the fuel level with gauges that are inacurate at
best. So, when they show different levels, that doesn't mean the levels are
different. In our Velocities, we see the real levels.

2. Whenever there is an observed phenomenon that has no logical exlanation,
I have to conclude that something is wrong. - I know, I know. You can cover
me now with all kinds of esoteric stuff - but I'm talking engineering and
physics here, not politics or religion. <g>

Best
Simon
PS: maybe we should apply #2 to politics and religion after all. <G>

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland