Re: REFLECTOR: N19DW Accident, Probable Cause

Generally, my 1977 Cessna 172 will only show unequal fuel tank levels when

1. Flying with the ball out of the center
2. Loose fuel cap - which causes the fuel to leave that tank rather quickly!

Cessna has a rather elaborate fuel supply and vent system - more than I
would have envisioned would be necessary.  I thought the Velocity was rather
simple and straight forward.

After reading this thread, I'm thinking it may need to be more able to
handle some amount of tank cap
leakage.  The addition of Duane's check valve in the cabin makes sense in
case the normal vent gets restricted.