Re: REFLECTOR: N19DW Accident, Probable Cause

Simon, changing to 3/8" vent lines will not help a thing if you don't replace the
1/4" aluminum tubing that is used as the vent line entering the tanks.  You will
also have to increase the size of the overboard vent line.  That is the reason
that I have two 3/8" overboard vent lines going to the manifold that I designed.
This  to ensure that each tank had a full size vent line and as a backup should
one of the lines become plugged.  The manifold provides a full 3/8"  common
connection among all vent lines to ensure a balanced source of air and cross feed.

Jim

--
// James F. Agnew