REFLECTOR: N19DW Accident, Update

Yesterday(Fri 18th) Jean Prudhomme and I brought my plane parts back here
to North Perry airport. Duane Swing met us in Ft Pierce where plane was
stored and helped also. Prior to disassembling, an FAA Inspector, Scott
Strickland,  from Orlando and I did a systems test.(Scott appears to be one
of the "good" FAA guys as was really co-operative, easy to work with, and
even made sure my plane was covered with a tarp Weds to keep out the 4" of
rain they had in Ft. Pierce.) About 8 gals of fuel remained in left tank.
Fuel line was disconnected at fuel servo. Electric boost pump was turned on
an a quart of fuel came out fuel line in 14 seconds. Fuel line was
reconnected and engine was started and run at idle for a several seconds.
Shut down engine due to vibration caused by 2 boken blades. Amazingly,
still have one good prop blade. We checked the inline fuel filter and it
seemed OK. Also could find no fuel vent line blockages in lines to either
fuel tank or to outside vent line.  Monday we plan to check engine fuel
pump and fuel servo. So far cause not found.
My engine is a Lycoming IO-540-E4C5   260 HP driving the 3 blade MT prop
with governor control.
It appears we can repair the fuselage shell by adding new canard, wings,
strakes, center spar, nosegear, left gear leg, windshield and pilot door
window.Nose gear broke at weld just below pivot point and left gear leg
split at pivot point bushing, so all gear box areas and bushings appear OK.
 Left fuel tank  is definitely intact and even right tank does not appear
to be puntured inspite of heavy main spar damage and upper strake skin
separating from spar. All this is strong evidence of a well designed, well
built aircraft where all outside structures fail first in order to protect
passengers, cockpit, and fuel areas.
Will update as soon as we have additional cause info.
Don White