Re: REFLECTOR: NTSB insult

-----Original Message-----
From: jcbarnes@ibm.net <jcbarnes@ibm.net>
To: reflector@awpi.com <reflector@awpi.com>
Date: Thursday, June 17, 1999 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: NTSB insult

>lawrence epstein wrote:  >>snip
>> Shouldn't NASA forms be filed for both events?  Doesn't this protect you
>> from enforcement?
>
>Ha ha ha, ooh, ah, ha, ha !  Good one Larry !
>I'm just being cynical. Actually, maybe there is a catch there.
>
>Regards, Jeff Barnes
>FWIW If I were you , I would take the time to look into this reporting
system and how it can be a very positive thing for any pilot to understand.
There must be a reason that every Chief Pilots office for air carriers have
forms available to all pilots. There is also a monthly safety bulletin sent
out to  anyone who sends a written request. The bulletin is titled Callback
and is a NASA publication. Also look at http://olias.arc.nasa.gov/asrs
When you get through all of that let me know how funny it is!

Jack Hayes