Re: REFLECTOR: Oops!

Hey Greg and Leon,

	We all voted the multiple return on email was overall most convenient,
and way better than inadvertently sending stuff only to the
correspondent and NOT the reflector.

	Besides, we hoped one day we would get to read your innermost secrets
!

	Speaking of death-wishes, what's up with the gale force winds ?  Is
that what Aussie's do for crosswind practice ?

	Good luck in testing !

Regards,

Jeff Barnes