REFLECTOR: Re: 466MF (was Mueller Field)

Milton Mersky wrote:

>Please tell us about your plane. Where is it now. What is the status of the
>repairs. Do you need assistance in any catagory?

Thank you for the kind offer! The category I need assistance is actually
logistics. But it will be provided by the factory. You see: the hull is
done and in California. The wings are also done and in Florida. Sometime in
a month or so they will be happily united in my hangar. Then in September I
should get back to your side of the pond and work on joining them. Jim
Agnew tells me it will take about a year, but I take the challenge and
still count on attending your fly-in in October. We'll see.

Best
Simon

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland