REFLECTOR: Private Postings

Sorry fellow Reflectorites,

With the way the Reflector is now set up I - all too often - inadvertently
post private postings  to the Reflector (...at least you all know I'm not
bitchin about you!). It's so easy to post a reply directly back to a
Reflector posting that I keep doing it (or is it my email program still
sending it even though I thought I had deleted the Reflector address?)

Anyway...I apologise and thankyou in advance for your patience! Regards to
all my new and old friends in the States.

Greg

Greg Poole
(Building a Std RG Elite Down Under)
Velocity Aircraft Australia/NZ P/L