REFLECTOR: G'Day

Dear Dale & Karen,

Hiya...thought of you yesterday - unavoidable really! - two or three photos
popped out of the developers yesterday that looked pretty good so I will
send copies to you. Have yet to put that travel money card in the post -
will try to get it together over this weekend as I would like those sun
glasses.

Ae things starting to settle down now after the funeral? It will take a
whileI guess.

Dale, do you remember why i have a sample of the trailing edge of your main
wing? I know it was to remind me of something.

I am cleaning out my garage this weekend to get the new benches in so I can
finally start on my wings so count on a few enquiries from me.

Hope all is well at your end - the flue is decimating everybody here and I
still have the tail end of one of the worst doses I've ever
had...symtomatic of getting old???

Regards,

Greg.

Greg Poole