Re: REFLECTOR: RG hyd pressure adjustments

David;

If you were to check back in the reflector archives you'd probably find a
couple of postings I made about the same issue.  After considerable testing,
and returning my pressure switches for recalibration ($40) to no avail; I
finally concluded that the 'turn-off' pressure is substantially determined
by the delay time in the mechanical relays and the inertia of the pump.

Also; adjusting the screws at the top of the switch adjusts bandwidth; not
the turn-off pressure.  My suggestion was don't bother measuring the
pressure.  Since I purchased a gauge, I think I will eventually put solid
state relays in the system and see how it works then.

Al Gietzen