Re: REFLECTOR: Something for Nothing???

In a message dated 6/1/99 11:12:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time, HYTEC45@AOL.COM
writes:

<<
 I am considering replacing my 8.7:1 IO360C1C pistons with Performance
 Engine's 10.5:1 pistons. >>

Thanks Alan for the input.  I failed to mention my goal for this.  Cruise
speed is NOT the goal, but shorter takeoff only for my STG-RG.  I know that
the real answer is the CS prop (I am using Performance now).   Since I am
going to be pulling the cylinders for pistons pin end plug reasons anyway, (
yes A.D's do apply to experimentals) now would be the time to look at
compression.  With my current engine prop configuration, I couldn't use any
more HP in cruse with the FP prop anyway unless I wanted to overspeed the
engine (no thanks).

TEC