[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: REFLECTOR: Help on brakes?

Hi this 		Mack 	Murphree   Go to auto parts store you need 
3/16 flare nut .
 you can buy a tube already  made up ,or you could  buy flare nuts only  and 
use auto
auto flareing tool. not the same as aircraft.please check the correct fluid 
.that is aicraft
breakes and auto master cyl??