REFLECTOR: Eastern Avionics

I was surprised to read Shawn Pennings posting of 6/1. Eastern Avionics has
supplied all my Avionics plus the wiring harnesses for both my early
Velocity and now my XL and I have been very happy with their service. I
called the company owner,re: Shawn's posting and they will soon provide a
detailed response, which I will  post on the Reflector. Please withhold any
judgements until you have read Eastern Avionics response.     Thank you
Don White  WHITES LIGHTNING  N19DW  XL/RG