REFLECTOR: Re: Thread Locker Epoxy for brakes

In a message dated 5/31/99 8:38:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dmartin@cougar.netutah.net writes:

> Thanks for the holiday thoughts, Dale.
>
>  Also, thanks for your tip on using epoxy to install the brass fittings into
>  the brake master cylinders.  I visited my local Eagle hardware and bought
>  Thread Locker's metal epoxy system.  I applied it to both brass fittings
>  today, and viola,  no silicone leaks - not a drop.  I've got brakes!!
>
>  All the best,
>
>  Dennis Martin

Your welcome Dennis,

Just so long as you never have to remove the fitting again!!!

I mention again that I have a reverse brake bleeder for drawing air out of
systems if the need should arise. I haven't had a chance to use it yet on
mine as I'm no where near that point yet, but if others are having problems,
they should contact me.