Re: REFLECTOR: Help on brakes?

I used a metric bolt BANJO fitting with a regular 1/8" pipe output.  This
allows the right angle turn and can be pointed in any direction as well.  Most
racing supply houses as well as places like Amazon Hose may have them.  The
real trick is to find one with a metric bolt.  These fittings are used a lot
on fuel & brake systems on racing engines.

Jim

--

// James F. Agnew
// Tampa, FL