RE: REFLECTOR: Thanks

Hi Dale:
   Thanks for remembering.  After 4 years in the Air Force I elected to
"retire" to a more normal life.  Even though there was no war going on at
the time (1955-1959) I know my future could have been changed in a
heartbeat with all that was happening in that, "cold war" period.  So why
am I setting here at my desk on Memorial Day?  Bonnie's away and the mice
must play.
   Duane