REFLECTOR: Thanks

Hi all,

I myself am only 42 years old, but I know that their may be many builders in
our group that are older than that. What I'm about to mention is better left
to Veteran's Day but so what!

I would like to say that if you are a veteran of any war that the US has been
involved in, I would like to take this time to thank you for the service you
may have provided to this country. Many people may not remember or care what
you have done, but I don't forget. Thank you very much from myself and my
family.

Please remember WHAT our brothers, sisters, friends and people we never met
have fought and fallen for: Freedom.

Thank you and God bless you,

Dale Alexander
173 RG Gull Wing