Re: REFLECTOR: fuselage leveling

The following is good advice from Al. Also, I made a short jack (bottle jack,
4x4, 4 triangles) for the nose.
I'm working on my strakes now and use 6x6 blocks under the gear ENDS. This holds
everything very steady for crawling in and out of the fuselage and allows the
wings and spars to hang (torque) as they will on the runway to ensure proper
strake-wing alignment.
For the few times I needed to swing the gear up, I just throw the jacks under
the spar.

Jack Reeder