REFLECTOR: Antennas

Dave Black, and other antenna experts;

Many months ago (before the fuselage top was on) I installed the VOR antenna
into the top.  Now I find as I install the carbon beams behind the doors on
the elite that the tips of copper ribbon at the forward end of the "V" go
just under the ends of the beams.  There is no direct contact as there is a
fine BID over the ribbon and there will be a some additional thickness of
microglass.  Graphite isn't like metal, but I'd appreciate opinion on
whether there may be some inductive coupling to worry about that could
effect antenna performance.