RE: REFLECTOR: fuselage leveling

I also built similar jacks, I have two that fit under the spars and one
which is longer for under the wing tip.  I attached a block of wood with a
5/8" hole through it to avoid losing the jack handles.  I found that a large
dab of construction adhesive (Aeropoxy 6279) worked great for attaching the
jack to the base (bondo might work as well).
Bill Schweitzer