REFLECTOR: Finally!!

It's happened!

At around 1500hrs on a sunny blue "sky'd" Autumn day the first Velocity to
take to the Australian airspace lifted off at Hoxton park Aerodrome in
Sydney's West.

The maiden flight of around 40 minutes to 3,000ft was blissfully uneventful
and the XL - RG performed as expected with no flying faults evident. The
test pilot (Richard) reported the right wing appeared to fly a little heavy
- ever so slightly low (torque effect?).

One could say it was a bit of an anticlimax really but we are so glad to
have the Velocity flying (....nobody likes being the "first kid on the
block..." over here. I have quite a few Velocity prospects waiting to see
this event happen.)

Now to get on with the building of my own....

Regards!

Greg.

Greg Poole
(Building a Std RG Elite Down Under)