Re: REFLECTOR: fuselage leveling

Chris;

For the rest of the life of your airplane you're going to need a jack for
it; may as well make it now.  I used a length of 4 x 4 and made a base of 4
triangles cut from a 1 x 12 attached to the sides of the 4 x 4.  Mount a
hydraulic jack on top.  Glue a piece of carpet to a 4" length of 4x, drill a
shallow hole in one side to fit over the head of the jack for a nice pad for
the wing (spar) to rest on.  Make a similar stand for the other side with a
height just about right to fit under the spar without a jack.  Put the fixed
stand under one side (maybe with a spacer if needed) and the jack stand
under the other and adjust the jack for leveling.  Holds the plane up nicely
for wing attaching, gear tests; whatever.

Hope this helps.

Al Gietzen