Re: REFLECTOR: Wing attach bolts

Hi David,

As a "way behind y'all" builder, I watch with keen interest anything
that has to do with keeping the wings firmly attached to my Velocity.  I
hope you'll share with us what action and or parts the factory will
recommend.  Did they recommend/ship the -26 length you refer to ?

Good luck in upcoming first flights !

Regards,
Jeff Barnes
XL-RG