[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: REFLECTOR: Rubber mold material?


They use this kinda stuff to duplicate sculpture & ceramics and it can be 
found at some large art stores or mail order. If you can't find anything 
local to you try calling The Compleat Sculptor (NY City) at 1-800-9-SCULPT. 
Like most specialty items, not cheap. Some of it is made specifically for 
duplicating epoxy replicas.

Mark Means
Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SCULPTOR!