Re: REFLECTOR: Rubber mold material?

Brian K. Michalk wrote:

> I have some parts I want to copy, and I want to make them out
> of epoxy.

I've used silicone mold material in the past, made by Dow Corning that
is made exactly for what you're saying, but I'm not sure if you can
still get it since they went thru all that trouble. It's a two-part
system. I'm sure that there are other vendors that make the same stuff -
just browse for "silicone mold".  There are all kinds of durometers and
pouring viscosities, etc.  Try and get one that doesn't need to be
degassed (pulls out bubbles under a vacuum) unless you have that kind of
equipment.
 John Vukos N21BV Elite RG