REFLECTOR: Rubber mold material?

I have some parts I want to copy, and I want to make them out
of epoxy.

I want to use some sort of a liquid that will cure to a rubber
like consistency very similar to silicone sealant.  But I think
silicone will take too long to cure.

I want to create a mold from my parts.  After my mold is finished,
I'll fill the rubber mold with epoxy and fibers to make my parts.

I want to use a rubber mold so that the parts will come out
easily.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a rubberlike
material that will cure overnight?

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!