Re: REFLECTOR: That bearing

Hey Joe, Martin, et al,

	It ain't you.  I think Duane just discovered his send/receive MAIL
button ($@*%^ computers, right Duane?).  Always glad to get email from
you !

	So how DID the RayJay twin turbo testing go ? ("Welcome to the Group"
dated 12/2/98 !)  You KNOW we can't wait to hear more on the top-scoop
cooling and a turbo-XL.  Altho since I LOVE the Velocity Views I guess I
can wait until I read it there.

Best Regards,
Jeff Barnes
XL-RG