Re: REFLECTOR: Epoxy /pel ply

lawrence epstein wrote:

> >From: "Ron Needham" <roncathy@ameritech.net>
> >To: "reflector" <reflector@awpi.com>
> >Subject: REFLECTOR: Epoxy /pel ply
> >Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 22:19:08 -0500
> >

> >Some one said there that you could Buy peel Ply at a fabric store by the
> >name of ( ????)
> >Does any one know the name ?

We used dacron for a while, but had trouble getting all of it pulled off
sometime.  I tried nylon (the kind that your mother or wife uses as
curtains and has hanging in the living room commonly called "shears"  It
is "shear" nylon, has a bit of stretch to it so it goes around curves a
bit easier than dacron -- and much stronger, so it doesn't rip before
you get it pulled off. It comes in 72" lengths and I paid around $6 or
$7/yd. at any fabric store.

Juanita & Brian
The "Goose"