Re: REFLECTOR: Wing weights

In a message dated 5/23/99 4:34:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bigbird173RGE@webtv.net writes:

> Dale did you build your wings?
>
>  marion sparrow

Hi Marion,

Yes, I did build my wing (singular). Alan offered but I didn't have that type
of disposable income. Still don't! I Used alphapoxy and micro balloons for
filler. I have heard that other wings have been in this range all the way up
to 125 lbs. in weight. I now have the wing finished out to primer with
control surfaces but haven't yet weighed it. I will post it when I weigh it.

Dale Alexander