Re: REFLECTOR: Epoxy /pel ply

At 10:19 PM 5/22/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>    I know we talked about this before but do to  system error I lost all
>my notes. Some one said there that you could Buy peel Ply  at a fabric
>store by the name of ( ????) Does any one know the name ?   Also I had a
>conversation a while ago with Scott  about poly fill for finish coating. I
>may be wrong on this but he said that poly  fill is more or less Alpha Poxy
>with  Glass Bubbles and Talcum powder added. If this  is correct is there
>any one that  has made the own Poly Fill with  success?   Ron N34CV

I got all the peel ply I needed at the fabric store by asking for polyester
fabric. It has also been called Fortrel.   It is used mainly as liners for
skirts and dresses. It should be medium weight and it is not expensive. I
personnally like the bright red color but to each his own choice of colors.
Iron out at low temperature any wrinkles in it before use, it really makes
a smooth and even finish.
Cheers, Gilles Gratton