REFLECTOR: Epoxy /pel ply

I know we talked about this before but do to system error I lost all my notes.
Some one said there that you could Buy peel Ply at a fabric store by the name of ( ????)
Does any one know the name ?

Also I had a conversation a while ago with Scott about poly fill for finish coating.
I may be wrong on this but he said that poly fill is more or less Alpha Poxy with
Glass Bubbles and Talcum powder added. If this is correct is there any one that
has made the own Poly Fill with success?

Ron N34CV