Re: REFLECTOR: More on props

Sure Al,

   All you have to do is have them both send me a prop,  I'll test them,  and
send back the one I don't like!!  Of course, There will be a small fee for my
testing services ( the free aquisition of the winning prop) that would cover
my testing, documention, distribution and promotion for the winner.  I like
this!
Until I get all the details worked out,  thanks for all the good input on the
wind machine. Back to making the hangar floor dusty....
Kurt Winker
173 FGE
4.3L Alum. Chev. V-6