REFLECTOR: Fuel gauges

I'm finishing the work on my capacitive fuel gauges.  Before
I move it off of the breadbord and solder it to perf, I would
like to know the scale of a generic fuel gauge.

If someone has a Westberg fuel gauge, or something similar, I
would like to know what voltage it uses for a full indication
and an empty indication.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!