Re: REFLECTOR: Props

I'm curious about props also.  I am at the time where I'll have to start
looking at what to use on my 173 FGE.  I talked to IVO while at Sun-N-Fun and
told him about my Chevy V-6 installation. Specifically, I asked him whether
his Magnum blades would have enough bite for my (over) 300 HP V-6.  His input
was to just put the biggest prop I could on there, perhaps a 72" ?  I'm not
sure how big I can go yet, but will have more info as soon as the engine
comes in next month.
 I would love to use an MT prop, but find it really hard to live with the
cost. Since it is my own imposed goal of using an adjustable prop, That
leaves MT, IVO, and a new one I found at Sun-N-Fun: "Airmaster". It sounds
good, but I need more info on it.  Their website is WWW.Propellor.com
Any additional input on props would be appreciated, for now.. Back to the
hangar.
Kurt Winker
173 FGE
Chev. 4.3L V-6