RE: REFLECTOR: Re: Winglet bottoms

Alan,

As for Velocity's winglets, per Mark's recommendation, I had been planning
to use pour foam because it seemed like far less aggravation than the ribs
and drainage holes in the bottom.  Since the only ones I've ever seen
installed had been done that way, I thought they were supposed to look
pregnant <g>.

Right now I am on the fence between waiting and committing to the Velocity
winglets (I could push the canard work ahead first).  I know that airplane
builders (and most especially, kit makers) don't understand the concept
that "my time is money", but since I'm so slow I'm always looking for
everything I can do to save time and effort (and get better results).

So the question(s): What is the degree of confidence  in your 2 week
estimate, and can I get one of the first sets off of the line?

Joe