REFLECTOR: Re: Winglet bottoms

Joe Stack wrote:

> I've got a set of your wings and I'm days (if not hours) away from being
> ready to install the winglet bottoms. How can I/we get more information
> quick?

Don't let me slow you down.  Velocities winglet bottoms are fine if you put
a little foam rib in it cord wise.  I don't recommend pour foaming them
because they will swell.  If you want to run the rudder all the way down
just put foam in vertically and glass continuations of the wells down into
that part.

Alan