REFLECTOR: Thanks to all

Hi all!

Last night, Mark and Nancy Machado were at Reid-Hillview Airprt for an EAA
Chapter 62 meeting. Along with the many things the both of them had to say
was Marks history of where Velocity started and how it has grown to be the
plane it is now and how it is backing up a bit to catch the "entry" level
with the SUV.

As I sat in my chair, I reflected (intended!) on the changes. Being a builder
now for going on 3 years, I have the perspective of a small amount of
history, at least for the last three years. What dawned in my mind was that
this group of builders, all bound together by the Reflector and this news
group, have contributed to the process in countless ways: either through
questions or answers, the product continues to evolve in a positive way.

I looked at Mark/Nancy's plane last night, still in love with the features,
performance, safety record, style and realized that the decision I made 3
years ago remains the correct one to this day and will be correct years from
now. Part of that decision is based in the free flow of info I receive here
and for that, I want to say thank you to all.

Dale Alexander
173 RG Gull-Wing