RE: REFLECTOR: Re: Auto engines

But there are others who will... and they offer better all around insurance
packages.  AVEMCO seems to be the biggest and most well known but there are
other companies with excellent ratings who want that business.  I've
dropped AVEMCO for my Dakota and it looks like I won't use them for the
Velocity either... they just aren't competitive, and A/C insurance is far
too expensive to be using the wrong carrier.

Cheers,

Joe Stack
983SC/XLRG