Re: REFLECTOR: Sport Aviation - Velocity

Bob Ginsberg wrote:
>The latest sport Aviation has a cool article about a Canadian builder
>who put in a 6 cylinder auto conversion.  I really love it, especially
>since it starts so reliably, and provides good cabin heat.  A really
>nice build job!

A very intelligent, favorable article for Velocity.  It should sell a few
dozen more planes.  I've been in frequent contact with Tim England - a
really great guy, and  he's quite knowledgable about the Chevy V-6
conversion.   He also has a video about his project.  If anyone's
interested, I've got his phone number.  (Can't reach him on the Reflector).

Primer on, primer off . . . will it ever be flat?

Dennis Martin