REFLECTOR: Cool Velocity Fly-in

Hey, guys:

Since I have all of you as a captive audience, I'm going to be
promoting the Velocity fly-in, and there's not much you can do
about it.

The Fly-in is going to be held in McKinney, Texas, October 22
and 23.

Milton, Juanita and I have been making a few plans to keep people
entertained.  I think the preliminary idea is to have some
workshops scheduled, some enjoyable builder tales (hangar flying
on a Velocity scale), and a surprise guest speaker.  As I get more
details I'll let you guys know.

I'll be setting up a web page for the event.  I really need people
to sign up for this one.

I think Milton was saying something about a flour bombing contest.
Closest canopy to the mark wins a free NASA ASRS form.

So clear your calendars.  I'll be mentioning this fairly often.
We need to restore Velocity, Inc's faith in us to have a decent
fly-in.

Oh yeah, one other thing; If there is REALLY something you would
like to see happen at this fly-in, then let me know.
--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!